Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They support many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for its traders, where they can store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting programs that help traders make investment decisions.
Is Binance safe?
Binance is considered a safe exchange that allows user account protection via the use of Two Factor Authentication (2fa). On May 7, 2019, Binance experienced a major hack which resulted in 7000 Bitcoins stolen from the exchange.
1. Access the Binance website (https://www.binance.com), then click [Register].
3. After clicking [Register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. The system will send an SMS verification code to your mobile phone and it will be valid for 30 minutes.
5. After entering the verification code, the following page will appear.
6. For account safety, we strongly recommend that you enable 2FA verification (email verification or Google Authentication).
For account safety, the password should be at least 8 characters, including 1 uppercase character and 1 number.
If you have been referred by a friend, please enter your friend’s referral ID. Once you have registered, the referral cannot be changed.
1. Please visit Binance’s official website (https://www.binance.com) and click the [Register] button on the top right-hand side.
2. On the registration page, please follow the on-screen instructions and insert the email address and password that you’ll use for your account. After reading the TOU carefully, click on [Create account].
3. After clicking [register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. After clicking, the system will send a verification code to your email that will be valid for 30 minutes. Please login to your email box to check and enter the verification code in time.
5. After entering the verification code, the following page will appear to show that you have successfully registered.
The password must be a combination of numbers and letters which contain at least 8 characters, one UPPER CASE letter, and one number.