1. Launch the apple mail application on your Mac device, then click on the mail option and choose preferences from the menu.
2. On the preferences, screen click on the account tab.
3. On the left side of the screen, under the account section, click the plus (+) button.
4. The Mail dialogue box will display the names of the popular webmail service provider. Select AOL mail from the list.
5. A pop-up box will appear, type in your , then click check-in.
6. On the apple mail screen, attend the account list and click on on the AOL mail account.
7. Click the mailbox behavior tab, and attend the sent pane.
8. Uncheck the 'Store sent messages on the server' option.
9. Now navigate to the junk pane, expand the menu, and choose the Quitting mail option.
10. That's it. you'll now access your AOL mail account on Mac.