How to Change or Recover Your AOL Passwords?
AOL is both a well-known email service provider and multimedia company. This email service allows you to compose, send, and receive emails to any other email account.
Although AOL is generally a secure email account, you might still face issues with passwords or hacking. AOL is not responsible for this mistake. You need to ensure that your account security is maintained. Your password protects your social privacy at AOL. This will protect your account against suspicious users. Therefore, you should make sure to choose a strong, unique password. This blog post will show you and make it more secure.
There are many ways to protect your AOL account's privacy:
• It is important to change your password regularly.
• Keep your account's recovery information up-to-date.
• Even the most trusted person will not be able to see your account details.
How do I reset my AOL password?
In certain circumstances, changing your AOL password is mandatory. If you feel your account isn't secure enough, immediately. It is also a good idea to change your password regularly so that anyone who has access to your account can lose it. It is possible to change your password to make it more difficult to guess.
No matter what the situation, you can change your password easily using the steps below for different devices. Following are the steps you need to take to using a web browser.
• Open a browser on your device, and then go to the AOL sign-in page.
• Use the username and password to log in to your AOL account.
• Click on the "Profile Name" button in the upper-right corner.
• Click on "Account Security" from the left-hand panel.
• Click on "Change Password" in the section "How to sign in."
• Enter the new password in the fields' New Password' and .' The password should be simple to remember but hard to guess for others.
• Once you have completed entering the password two times, click on "Continue."
• Next, you'll be asked to update the recovery information. If you don't need to update, click on 'Looks Good" or 'Remind me Later.'
How to in IOS?
• Tap the AOL app on the home screen. Select the gear icon in the lower right corner to access 'Settings—Tap' privacy dashboard" in the support section.
• To log in again, you will need to sign in again.
• Enter your Email ID, and then click "Next."